Obstetrics & Gynecology is taught for II & III BHMS students. We take our students to the world of clinical subjects by teaching those O & G in an efficient and practical manner by making them visit maternity hospitals to visualize. Very experienced obstetricians & gynecologists teach for our students to make them expert in O & G.
Teaching program consists of
- Theory classes
- Bed side clinics – Students will take the cases and present in Maternity ward.
- Case discussions – Discussion about the diagnosis, investigations, general management, remedial management and the prognosis of the case will be discussed.
- Demonstrations / Seminars conducted with the help of dummy and pelvis for II & III BHMS Students in the Maternity ward for clinics.
- Theory classes conducted using Power point presentation; Videos; Demonstrations with specimens.
- Normal Labor & abnormal labor demonstration with dummy & pelvis.